La llegada de los héroes Spirit Breaker y Silencer y la incorporación de los recientes cambios de DotA 6.73 son las novedades que destaca esta nueva actualización de DOTA 2…
Recuperamos nuestra programación habitual y comenzamos con la mayor lista de cambios que hemos realizado hasta la fecha. Si pusieras todas las palabras de esta lista de cambios una detrás de otra, cubrirían la distancia de ida y vuelta hacia la Luna Loca.
Lo primero es lo primero: Spirit Breaker y Silencer han llegado.
La actualización de hoy incluye varias características que nos resultan especialmente emocionantes. En primer lugar, hemos incorporado los últimos cambios de Dota 6.73, incluyendo 5 objetos nuevos: la Vara de Atos, la Alabarda Celestial, el Anillo de Aquila, la Hoja Abisal y las Botas de Tranquilidad. También hemos comenzado a implementar nuestro nuevo sistema de proxy para modo Espectador que permitirá que las partidas dispongan de un número de espectadores ilimitado. Al principio no todas las partidas lo soportarán, mientras recopilamos datos sobre el rendimiento del sistema, pero esperamos poder implementarlo pronto en su totalidad. Otra nueva característica para los espectadores es la Autovelocidad en las repeticiones: la Autovelocidad avanzará rápidamente la retransmisión hasta detectar momentos de gran intensidad, entonces cambiará a la velocidad normal. ¡De esta forma podrás contemplar cómo Dendi recoge Furias de Batalla sin utilizar tus manos!
Para los que hospeden torneos, esta actualización también incluye una nueva opción en las Salas de Espera Privadas que permitirá elegir la versión a ejecutar: Última o Torneo. La Última versión siempre incluirá los cambios más recientes, mientras que la versión de Torneo creará una partida con las reglas de torneo actuales.
Cambios de DotA 2 en la actualización del 12 de enero…
Chemical Rage Base Attack Time reduced from 1.45/1.35/1.2 to 1.45/1.3/1.15.
Goblin’s Greed bonus gold limit increased from 18 to 26.
Anti-Mage: Reverted the 6.72 Base Attack Time improvement, BAT from 1.35 to 1.45.
Anti-Mage: Armor reduced by 1.
Aghanim’s Culling Blade cooldown from 10 to 6.
Base Int from 14 to 18.
Base HP regeneration from 1.25 to 2.
Battle Hunger gives Axe a 4% bonus movement speed per target it affects.
Berserker’s Call cooldown from 14 to 10.
Counter Helix damage increased from 100/125/150/175 to 100/130/160/190.
Counter Helix proc cooldown decreased from 0.7/0.65/0.6/0.55 to 0.65/0.6/0.55/0.5.
If Culling Blade kills a unit, Axe unleashes a war cry, giving nearby allied units (600 AoE) a temporary movement bonus (25% for 6 seconds).
Thirst no longer partially reveals invisible heroes below 40% health.
Thirst now fully reveals invisible heroes below 20% health.
Rupture duration improved from 5/7/9 to 7/8/9.
Rupture cooldown now scales from 70 to 70/60/50.
- Bounty Hunter
Track gold bonus for Bounty Hunter increased from 75/150/225 to 150/200/250.
- Dark Seer
Ion Shell duration increased from 15 to 20.
Ion Shell AoE from increased 225 to 250.
Ion Shell cooldown increased from 7 to 10.
Ion Shell damage increased from 30/45/60/75 to 30/50/70/90.
Wall of Replica illusions are now semi-transparent to enemy players.
- Doom Bringer
Scorched Earth duration increased from 8/10/12/14 to 10/12/14/16.
- Dragon Knight
While in Dragon form Dragon Tail’s cast range increased from 150 to 400.
- Drow Ranger
Base Agility increased by 4.
Movement speed from 305 to 310.
- Nature’s Prophet
Wrath of Nature cooldown rescaled from 90/60/60 to 90/75/60.
Ice Path cooldown decreased from 16/15/14/13 to 12/11/10/9.
Macropyre duration increased from 5 to 7 seconds.
Omnislash random damage improved from 150-250 to 175-250.
Omnislash hit count increased from 3/5/8 (5/7/10 aghanim) to 3/6/9 (6/9/12 aghanim).
Strength growth increased from 2.7 to 3.0.
Ghost Ship’s CoCo’s Rum duration increased from 5/6/7 to 8.
Tidebringer cleave AoE improved from 380/420/460/500 to 500.
Torrent slow increased from 30 to 35%.
X Marks The Spot cooldown decreased from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Death Prophet
Witchcraft movement speed increased from 3/6/9/12% to 4/8/12/16%.
- Skeleton King
Reincarnation slow duration increased from 3 to 4 seconds.
Reincarnation cooldown decreased from 300/220/140 to 260/160/60.
Movement speed increased from 310 to 315.
Pulse Nova AoE increased from 400 to 450.
Added a 0.2 second buffer time between Chain Frost bounces.
Base intelligence increased by 3.
Dragon Slave travel distance increased by 100.
Dragon Slave final AoE increased from 125 to 150.
Mana Drain level 4 increased from 100 to 120 per second.
Mana Drain now drains at 0.25 second intervals instead of 1 second (596884).
Fixed Arrow damaging but not stunning invisible units.
Base agility increased by 5.
Adaptive strike cooldown decreased from 20 to 10.
Death Pulse AoE increased from 375/425/450/475 to 475.
Heartstopper damage increased from 0.4/0.6/0.8/1.0% to 0.5/0.7/0.9/1.1%.
Sadist level 4 now restores 600 mana if you kill a hero.
Flesh Heap now has a overhead notification when strength is gained.
Life Drain damage increased from 95/140/185 to 100/150/200 (and Scepter from 150/200/250 to 175/225/275).
Life Drain duration increased from 9 to 10 seconds.
- Queen of Pain
Base damage increased by 4.
Scream of Pain AoE increased from 400/425/450/475 to 475.
Static Link duration, after it finishes draining, increased from 13 to 18.
Static Link cooldown rescaled from 35/30/25/20 to 25.
- Sand King
Epicenter’s slow is no longer blocked by magic immunity.
Caustic Finale buff duration increased from 2 to 8 seconds.
- Shadow Fiend
Movement speed increased from 300 to 305.
Agility growth increased from 2.4 to 2.9.
Necromancy soul cap increased from 8/15/23/30 to 8/16/24/32.
Shrapnel AoE increased from 325 to 350.
Dispersion damage no longer disables items like Blink Dagger.
Backstab damage bonus increased from 0.25/0.5/0.75/1.0 to 0.5/0.75/1.0/1.25 of agility.
- Storm Spirit
Overload bonus damage increased from 30/45/60/75 to 30/50/70/90.
Great Cleave increased from 20/30/40/50% to 30/40/50/60%.
God’s Strength is no longer purgeable.
God’s Strength damage buff increased from 100/125/150% to 100/140/180%.
Warcry duration increased from 6 to 8 seconds.
Warcry cast time removed.
Laser’s miss duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds.
Armor increased by 1.
Enrage damage increased from 4/5/6% to 5/6/7% of current HP.
Earthshock AoE increased from 365 to 385.
Earthshock cooldown decreased from 7 to 6.
Fury Swipes damage increased from 10/15/20/25 to 15/20/25/30.
Infernal’s Flaming Fists trigger chance increased from 40% to 60%.
Infernal’s Flaming Fists damage increased from 75/115/150 to 100/150/200.
Arc Lightning level 4 damage increased from 130 to 145 damage.
Lightning Bolt cooldown decreased from 6.5 to 6.
Static Field now affects creeps.
Static Field no longer requires unit visibility to take effect.
- New Item: Rod of Atos
- New Item: Heaven’s Halberd
- New Item: Ring of Aquila
- New Item: Abyssal Blade
- New Item: Tranquil Boots
- Boots of Travel
Recipe cost decreased from 2200 to 2000.
Movement speed increased from 95 to 100.
Initial charges increased from 5 to 6.
Respawn time reduction increased from 3 to 4 seconds per charge.
Evasion increased from 30 to 35%.
- Divine Rapier
Damage increased from 250 to 300.
- Ethereal Blade
Ether blast cast range increased from 700 to 800.
- Eul’s Scepter of Divinity
Movement speed bonus increased from 25 to 30.
- Linken’s Sphere
Added +10 damage to account for component bonuses.
No longer triggered by Medallion of Courage.
No longer triggered by Urn of Shadows.
- Magic Wand
No longer loses charges when upgrading from Magic Stick.
- Mask of Madness
Berserk’s movement speed bonus increased from 20% to 25%.
Chain lightning bounce count increased from 4 to 8.
Archer’s Mana burn cast range increased from 250 to 600.
Archer’s attack damage increased from 31/61/91 to 40/80/120.
Warrior’s attack damage increased from 21/41/61 to 25/50/75.
- Orb of Venom
Cost decreased from 450 to 350.
- Orchid Malevolence
Recipe Reworked: now requires 2 Oblivion Staffs and a 775 gold recipe.
- Smoke of Deceit
Dispel AoE for nearby heroes increased from 950 to 1025.
- Refresher Orb
Added +6 Intelligence to account for component bonuses.
Desolator recipe cost decreased from 1200 to 900.
HP Bonus decreased from 275 to 250.
- Veil of Discord
Recipe now requires only one Robe of the Magi, completed bonuses are the same.
Now give 150 to each enemy player, instead of 300 to the killer.
No longer drop items when they die.
Respawn 3 minutes after death, the items they have are inaccesible during that time.
- Flying Courier no longer has invulnerability shield.
Basic courier is magic immune (like Flying Courier, most spells did not work on couriers already).
- Buyback cooldown increased from 4 minutes to 5.
- Heroes now respawn with full mana.
- Gold over time from 0.875 intervals to 0.8.
- Runes will no longer spawn the same rune type 2 times in a row.
- Forest Healing Troll now has a Mana Aura (+2 MP/sec).
- Forest Healing Troll’s heal cooldown from 0.75 to 0.5 seconds.
- Added Spirit Breaker and Silencer.
- Added Tournament version switch.
Fixed a bug where if you issued commands in rapid succession, some commands could be ignored.
Fixed Unstable Concoction stunning Alchemist when he is magic immune.
Fixed Counter Helix doing the damage when the attack impacted rather than started.
Fixed being able to cast Bloodrage on Magic Immune allies/self.
- Bounty Hunter
Fixed it being possible to use Jinada cooldown without triggering a critical strike.
Fixed Jinada working on denies.
Fixed Jinada and Shadowblade affecting buildings.
Fixed Track giving bonus gold for dead illusions.
Fixed Track not being dispelled by Time Lapse, Repel, Purge, etc.
Fixed Track debuff icon not showing.
Fixed Spawn Spiderite working on wards.
Fixed Hookshot hitting couriers.
- Dragon Knight
Fixed Dragon Tail ignoring Linken’s Sphere.
- Nature’s Prophet
Fixed not being able to see the teleportation end point if it is in FoW.
Fixed Lifebreak being dodgeable.
Fixed Pulse Nova turning back on when out of mana sometimes.
Fixed Rage not properly dispelling negative debuffs
Fixed Open Wounds healing towers.
Fixed Infest not working on Mud Golems.
- Shadow Fiend
Fixed Presence of the Dark Lord not working on siege units.
- Night Stalker
Fixed Hunter in the Night working on Illusions.
Fixed Repel taking Shadowblade invis buff off
Fixed Repel causing Burrowstrike to fail if used during the movement period
Fixed Holy Persuation working on magic immune allies.
Fixed Repel revealing Broodmother while under Spin Web.
- Sand King
Fixed Refresher Burrow Strike not hurting affected units
- Shadow Shaman
Fixed Ethershock hitting units in the FoW.
- Storm Spirit
Fixed Overload charge being used up if the target dies before impact.
Fixed Refresher Ravage not hurting affected units.
Fixed Kraken Shell not reducing tower damage.
Fixed the timing of when the stun happened with Craggy Exterior.
Fury swipes should only work on organic units and Roshan now.
Fixed Illusions not dealing bonus damage on a unit that has Fury Swipe stacks already.
Fixed Plague Ward collision size
- Fixed Satanic being dispellable.
- Fixed Janggo Aura not affecting lane creeps.
- Fixed Vladmir Aura’s mana regen stacking with Basilius.
- Fixed Necro Warrior’s Mana Burn ignoring Linken’s Sphere.
- Fixed Refresher Orb not geving bonus int.
- Fixed Power Treads movement bonus being off by 5.
- Fixed Force Staff not giving an error (and wasting cooldown) when used on allied magic immune.
- Fixed Unobstructed vision working on Illusions.
- Fixed Bash against wards.
- Fixed a hero not leveling up multiple times if they received enough XP in one go.
- Fixed some Legacy Keys.
- Enabled Ursa and Bounty Hunter in Captain’s Mode.
- Fixed Bottle usage cooldown.
- Fixed couriers losing behaviors and being removed from unit selections and control groups when they are upgraded to flying
- Updated the minimap texture.
- Dominated and summoned creeps now draw larger on minimap.
- Fixed shop keys getting unbound.
- Fixed a case where dragging a non-controllable unit’s inventory item would result in a drag of the player’s hero’s item instead.
- Fixed control clicking on an active item showing a confusing error.
- Added a Animate Portrait setting to the video config.
- Fixed Cheap Water setting being backwards.
- Fixed the quickbuy purchase shortcut not buying items if they existed in both the secret and side shop, when at the side shop.
- The shop button now highlights when you are in range of the shop.
- When using Alt, minimap hero names are now icons.
- When using Alt, there are now TP icons to show which teammate is teleporting in.
- When using Alt, illusions draw smaller and semitransparent.
- Disallowed item moves from the stash to the main inventory while reincarnating.
- Minimap lines for muted players are no longer drawn.
- Added an overhead indicator for flesh heap.
- Added a tooltip to the courier button.
- The courier button shows as inactive when there are either no couriers, or only dead couriers.
- Fixed the reliable/unreliable gold tooltip showing up for non-hero units.
- Fixed hero images not showing up in the top bar and scoreboard until their entities came out of dormancy.
- Fixed being able to select units previously part of a multi-unit selection by clicking on the space where they were displayed, after returning to single-unit selection.
- Added health number on the player’s hero’s floating health bar.
- Fixed a case where the stash would show the wrong item icon.
- Added “Auto Speed” feature to Directed mode in the spectator HUD when watching a replay.
- Will automatically speed up the replay when nothing is happening, and slow down when action occurs.
- Will do super slow-mo at moments when heroes are killed.
- Only works on replays recorded after this release.
- Fixed bug where the stickly slot would sometimes, mysteriously, change items.
- Fixed not being able to buy stackable items from side shop with a full inventory (ie. teleport scroll).
- Fixed channel bar not going away when querying a channeling hero that enter fog of war.
- Shift-clicking a unit in multi-unit selection hud element now deselects the unit.
- Fixed Top bar clicks not going to the correct heroes when playing back demos.
- Taskbar icon will now flash when a game is paused/unpaused, if the game doesn’t already have focus.
- Added attack icon and ping for enemy structures.
- Mana and health regen values are no longer drawn in the hud when querying enemies.
- Practice lobby settings are now shown to all lobby members.
- Improved scrollbars and scrolling views.
- Winner and duration are hidden on the match details screen by default.
- Fixed default date range when searching for replays.
- Death Prophet will comment on her ghosts returning when they begin turning back instead of when they’re done returning.
- Slightly lessened the volume of the Match Ready sound.
- Made warning about Ancient being under attack always play, even if there are heroes nearby defending it.
DOTA AI BOTS
- Enabled bot difficulty selection. Currently all bots in the match will use the same difficulty setting.
- Fixed cases where bots would want to gank a nearby invisible unit.
- Bots will now wait a couple seconds before using a TP scroll to ensure that their desire to go to a location wasn’t just momentary.
- Fixed case where bots would say “Defending none” when they were defending their base.
- Fixed bug where you would lose your assigned lane if you moved too close to the base.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to use TP scrolls less often than they should when doing long pathfinds.
- Fixed bug that was making bots think Windrunner was way more powerful than she actually was when she had the Focus Fire buff active.
- Increased desire to not move with Rupture.
- When bots are pushing a tower, and allies have signed up to help out, they will do a better job of waiting for them to show up before actually doing the push.
- Made bots more likely to stick with Roshan when his health is low, even if they think it’s dangerous.
- Added slight buyback delay so bots aren’t superhuman about buying back into the game.
- Improved Tidehunter’s Ravage usage, he will now consider using it even when retreating.
- Made bots more likely to commit post-allied-Ravage.
- Fixed bug where bots would gather up for a tower push when no more reinforcements were coming.
- Fixed bug that caused bots to be jerks and prematurely retreat with extremely high priority when a teamfight happened and one of their teammates was being attacked.
- Made bots more likely to break off Roshan (and not decide to do Rosh) if any hero fights are happening nearby.
- Increased tower avoidance at mid-range health values, should help avoid some ill-advised tower-dives.
- Made bots focus a bit more on a tower/rax push rather than swapping off to attack a hero.
- Made bots less likely to ignore very high-health enemies.
- Made bots less likely to tank creeps when attacking an enemy’s minions.
- Bots now have the ability to figure out which enemy heroes are illusions and which aren’t, and they will adjust their ability usage accordingly.
- Fixed a few cases where bots would try to cast an interrupting stun on a magic-immune enemy that was channeling.
- Made bots a bit less aggressive about buying dust.
- Made bots a bit more scared of Juggernaut’s Blade Fury when at low health.
- Fixed bug where bots would sometimes buy a duplicate courier.
- Improved how bots infer ganks, tower pushes, and tower defenses from human players.
- Bots are now more likely to automatically help out humans with tower pushes, tower defenses, and doing Rosh.
- Added subtitles and made small adjustments to Clinkz.
- Added placeholder icons for Obsidian Destroyer.
- Small adjustments to both Obsidian Destroyer and Lycanthrope.
- Improvements made to Juggernaut’s Dog Courier.
- Rune spawn points now glow.
- Added “Injured” walk animations for Nature’s Prophet and Juggernaut.
Spirit Breaker y Silencer
Algunas imágenes y características de Spirit Breaker y Silencer (En breve…)
Una corta introducción y características de Spirit Breaker y Silencer, entre otros cambios.