Version 1: 13/10/10
* Imported anything Bastion-related and enabled -bastion command
Version 2: 15/10/10
* Changed in-game v6.67b AI Rev.2d+ to v6.67b +Bastion. This is in no way an action of disrespect to the AI development team, this map is after all a “special” edition of Rev.2d and I hope it’s not misunderstood.
* Fixed a couple of tooltip inconsistencies (thanks Hanzou!)
* Added Aghanim Scepter support for Bastion (improves the 50/50 percentage of his ultimate to 75/75)
Version 3: 19/10/10
* Enabled -fun mode. If activated, the Fun Recipe Shop (only Blood Sword is in it for now) becomes available at bottom right corner of the map.
* Improved Bastion’s base damage by 5.
* Power Flux now ignores damage greater than 6000.
* Bastion’s skill caps are now 8/12/16/20 and get doubled with Aghanim’s Scepter.
Version 3b: 19/10/10
* It should now be absolutely impossible to teleport to the Fun Recipe Shop with Boots of Travel or Scroll of Town Portal.
* Renamed to Fun. This got way bigger than Bastion.
* The fun recipe shop now includes all 9 items from Rev. AWESOME.
* Changed Magic Hammer recipe so that there’s no orb effect conflict when getting components (makes more sense too IMO).
Fun v1.6: 3/11/10
* Added Fun Tavern shop with another 5 heroes. It’s impossible to pick them the normal way, but commands will do for now.
* Made some balance changes, especially to Malragor and Cloud.
Fun v1.6b: 4/11/10
* Fixed Malragor’s Strength and Honor ResearchArt icon path (it appeared green when trying to learn it).
* Fixed memory leaks related to usage of PolarProjectionBJ in Malragor’s and Frash’s skills. (BIG thanks to Sebra!)
Fun v1.6c: 4/11/10
* Fixed 1st level of Overflow causing Malragor to lose his inventory ability.
Fun v1.7: 6/11/10
* Sebra fixed the fun tavern problem. You can still pick heroes via commands if you don’t want to lose gold.
* Added Rawrzi, the Pet Summoner. For you customkeys lovers, her id is H711 and her skills are A9D4, A9DH, A9DI, A9DJ (becomes A9M8 with Scepter).
* When Rawrzi summons her pets, previously summoned pets are instantly killed (just like Beastmaster’s Call of the Wild).
* Added Aghanim’s Scepter visuals for Bastion and Rawrzi.
* Added -tips support for all fun tavern heroes.
* Tried to clean the code of Hax, but I doubt it’s going to do any good to its related bug. Couldn’t hurt to try though.
Fun v2.0: 10/11/10
* Remade the fun tavern layout.
* Added two more game modes, -funheroes and -funitems.
* Removed the commands to select heroes, they’re not needed anymore.
* Added a proper engineering upgrade for Bastion with Scepter.
* Tweaked Bastion’s Scepter upgrade. It no longer affects his other skills (caps are 16/24/32/40 with or without Scepter ), instead it lowers the cooldown of Tranference to 90/60/30, increases its casting range from 700 to 1000 and improves the percentage ratio to 75/75.
* Nerfed Cloud’s Braver and Blade Beam slightly. (Braver does 65/130/195/260 damage, Blade Beam does 75(65) / 150(130 / 225(195) / 300(260) and the cooldown is 7 seconds).
* Added Puff.
* Added Conjurer.
* Added Fluids Engineer.
* Added Intimidator.
* Added Rider.
* Added Gambler.
* Added Old N’aix.
* Added Old Medusa.
* Changed Bastion’s Scepter visuals.
* Added Scepter visuals to Old Medusa.
* Fixed fun tavern heroes’ scepters sell cost.
* Tweaks to attack types of Ante Up/Chip Stack/Lucky Stars/Backstab.
* When Ricky gains 1 agility from Precision, it’s displayed overhead.
Fun v2.1: 14/11/10
* Fixed a memory leak related to picking a fun tavern hero.
* Fixed suicides caused by Puff’s lightning form.
* Puff’s illusions no longer disappear when changing form.
* Added a leaderboard for Bastion. It replaces his death timer board and show his flux stats. The -flux command is still around, since the board is experimental and can be inaccurate.
* Added Formless.
* Added Invoker.
* Changed Bastion’s Scepter visuals… again. >_<
* Changed AI item build of Balanar to replace Radiance with MKB (he ended up making Blood Sword).
Fun v2.1b: 15/11/10
* Fixed Bone Dragon Roar from not working correctly. It seems I broke it while fixing the green one. Oops.
* Fixed the computer freeze when Formless gets Scepter.
* Added a message for Formless to let the player know he can use Scepter.
* Added -oldinvokelist.
Fun v2.1c: 15/11/10
* Fixed *another* glitch with Bone Dragon Roar. Now it finally does what it should!
Fun v2.2: 17/11/10
* BMP fixed the bottle bug with Puff!
* Fixed a bug I accidentally caused with Warcry.
* Got rid of bugs related to Formless copying the Swarm and Urna Swarm.
* Added a fix for Formless unlearning Jinada and keeping the critical.
* Added Avatar of Vengeance.
* Added God of Wind.
* Added Inky.
Fun v2.3: 20/11/10
* Updated Ricky’s Stim Pack tooltip to show that it uses 20% max hp instead of 10% current.
* Tweaked Heavy Artillery to 30 damage, 0.3 stun time.
* Bowel Hydraulics now affects allies as well, as the tooltip suggests.
* Made AoV’s Dispersion properly display the stun animation.
* Increased the duration of the dummy unit that casts Chain Lightning for Puff from 0.5 to 2 seconds. That would better solve any suicide bugs that remain.
* Shortened -funheroes, -funitems, -oldinvokelist to -funh, -funi, -oil respectively.
* When one of the three fun modes is activated, the camera is set to the fun taverns’ location.
* Fixed Level 2 Diffusal not combining for Magic Hammer when it’s out of charges.
* Fixed a typo in Inky’s tavern tooltip.
* Inky can now mark a target by right-clicking it.
* Reworked Escutcheon; it uses Soul Booster instead of Heart of Tarrasque as a component. It no longer gives +45 strength, but it gives +1250 HP (up from +650) and +800 mana. Its triggered heal chance is reduced from 25% to 20%.
* Sell costs are now shown in the Fun Recipe Shop.
* Added Old Silencer.
* Added Old Morphling.
* Added Old Stealth Assassin.
Fun v2.3b: 20/11/10
* The camera no longer moves if -funi is used.
* Fixed Cloud’s Braver and Blade Beam values.
* Ricky’s Precision was reduced to 320/240/160/80 shots.
* You can now view Precision details by typing -agi.